Manna House, a food pantry ministry of
Cokesbury United Methodist Church
9915 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37922
CONTACT PERSON: Anna Lee, 865-246-0437
Manna House Food Pantry is open to anyone in our community who faces a food emergency. They offer clients the opportunity to “shop” from their healthy options once a month in the pantry located on the West side of Cokesbury’s North Campus. They serve an average of 740 families each month. Manna House is run 100% on donations and volunteers.
Manna House is open:
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 12N
Wednesday 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 12N & 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
WISH LIST ITEMS:
Manna House strives to provide a consistent option of healthy foods for our clients. The following items are needed monthly:
- Canned Beans
- Cereal (whole grain, 12-15 oz)
- Canned Chicken (6 oz)
- Saltine Crackers (no salt, 16 oz)
- Dry Pasta (whole grain, 1 lb)
- Canned Fruit (in juice or light syrup,
- Spaghetti Sauce (<600 mg sodium/serving,
- Peanut Butter (15-16 oz)
- Brown Rice (1 lb)
- Soup (prefer Healthy Choice or Campbell’s
Special Request, 12-18 oz)
- Canned Tomatoes (14-15 oz)
- Oatmeal (prefer canisters, 18 oz) (winter
- Canned Tuna (packed in water, 6 oz)
- Canned Vegetables (no salt, 14-15 oz)
- Fresh fruits & vegetables are also a
welcomed treat for our clients.
Volunteers can sign up to work any shift Manna House is open - see hours listed above.
Volunteers can choose a shift(s) as available and do not have to make a monthly commitment.
- Volunteers are also needed to stock shelves and shop for needed food items weekly (based on volunteer availability).